my daughter can not access whats app, a video chat app that is approved to run through the mobic dashboard. whenever she tries to start up the app i get the above error and a few suggestions to try and resolve the issue. i have tried those suggestions to no avail and then i try to unlock the phone (i click the unlock button). i enter my credentials as a parent that i set up on her phone when i installed your program but it comes back and says that access has been denied and to contact my wife (the person that bought the license for the app). wth?
1. as a parent i should have the same access as my wife does (she bought the license). i'll settle for admin but there are some functions that i can not use (like adding devices) as an admin.
2. why is your app so difficult to navigate and set up? why do my credential, which have worked for the last 6 months, now no longer work?
3. why does it not show what videos my children are watching or the amount of time my child uses an app (say youtube for example)?
4. why can i not clear the now 256 messages that are accumulating on my dashboard? why does it not remember that i allow content on some websites from one day to the next?
5. why is there no way to search through your forum messages to see if anyone else has been experiencing these issues? i can't understand how you can have the expertise to make an app but lack the foresight in adding a search function to a webpage.
i realize that i've gotten a bit off topic but i hope that someone can shed a little light on these questions.