I followed your "suggested" instructions to use the Supervision app on 3 iOS devices.
Now I no longer have any controll over them.
- iPads/iPhones no longer have a App Store App (And I have no way of enabling them to regain access to App Store & Safari)
- iPads/iPhones no longer have a Browsers App (And I have no way of enabling them to regain access to App Store & Safari)
- even when I use the MobiCip App or Online Web Monitor to give them access to an App (for Recipes) they still don't have access.
- The App Opens and imediately shuts down.
- Even the Mobicip app on the iPads/iPhones no longer works. it opens for split-second and then crashes
- Documentation on the Supervision app sucks! I can't tell what it does or does not do, or how to control it.
I am on the verge of cancelling our subscription & removing MobiCip from all our devices due to the lack of control or documentation.