If you had Mobicip installed before upgrading the Android OS to version 5.1.1 or later, you will need to allow a new permission that Mobicip requires in order for App Restrictions to work.
- Download the latest Safe Browser update from the Play Store.
- Open the device's default 'Settings'.
- Scroll down and select 'Accessibility'.
- Select Mobicip on the list.
- Review and set the permission to ON.
Note: If you had your Android OS upgraded to version 5.1.1 or later and installed Mobicip after, you must have been prompted for permission to use the 'Accessibility Service' as part of the installation and setup. If you had declined the permission in error, simply follow the steps above and you should be all set.