We are happy to let you know that the most awaited Windows version is ready as private beta now.
There is no obligation to participate in the beta. All we ask for your feedback and reports on any issues that you might face. We look forward to hearing from you.
How to install and setup the beta version:
1. The first step is to download Mobicip to your Desktop folder. Please make sure that the current version of Mobicip is uninstalled from the computer before downloading the beta.
Click one of the links below to download Mobicip.
2. Once downloaded, double click the file. Click Run to proceed with the installation steps below.
3. Once the installation is complete, you may be prompted to restart the computer. Once you restart and login again, you should now see the Mobicip icon on your desktop tray.
4. Double click the icon to launch Mobicip, and enter your Mobicip.com account username and password.
5. Click on the specifc login account to set the filtering profile and then on the 'Configure' option.
6. Map the Windows system user to the user profile in your Mobicip.com account. For instance, one user on this system could be at the Mature level and another could be at the Moderate filtering level. Depending on the user who is logged into the computer, the appropriate filtering profile will be applied.
7. Choose the appropraite profile and click on 'Save'.
Congratulations! Your PC is now setup with Mobicip's Internet filter. You can now visit mobicip.com from any computer and login using your Mobicip.com account to configure the filter and monitor the browsing activity. You may find these video tutorials helpful to setup your filtering and to monitor the activity reports.
IMPORANT NOTE: After installation, please make sure to clear browser cache (Chrome). Else Google related traffic may not be filtered in Chrome browser.