- If the new iPod Touch is sync'ed with the same iTunes account as the older device, simply sync the device and Mobicip should be installed at no additional cost.
- If the new iPod Touch is NOT sync'ed with the same iTunes account, you will need to purchase the Mobicip Safe Browser app from the App Store using the iTunes account it is sync'ed with.
- Once the app is installed, launch the app and login using your existing Mobicip.com account. Setup other restrictions on the device as described in this tutorial:
- How to Setup Parental Controls on iPhone & iPod Touch
- From your computer, login at www.mobicip.com. Select Settings > Users to add a new user. On Settings > Devices, you will find a link that says "Upgrade Now". Click the link to purchase the Premium subscription for the second device.
- If you added a new child user, launch Mobicip on the device again and select info > Help to assign the new user to this device.
That is it! The new device is setup with Mobicip Safe Browser along with a Premium subscription.