How do I change my online administrator password and email?
You can initiate a password change on this page. You can also reach this page at mobicip.com by clicking on Login, then a link that says "Trouble logging in?".
If you need to change your email address, we recommend that you create and use a new Mobicip.com account by following the steps below.
1. Delete the app from the device.
2. Launch the App Store from the device or from iTunes. Purchase the Mobicip Safe Browser.
NOTE: Make sure you use the exact SAME iTUNES ACCOUNT that was used to purchase the app the first time. This will ensure that you will not be charged for the purchase.
3. When the app launched, touch the "Create New Account" button and register with the new email address.
4. Finish the registration, and login using your new account.
5. Send us an email that the old account can be removed. This email should be sent from the email address on record. If your account has one or more Premium subscriptions tied to it, please note this in your email. You should receive a confirmation from us within 24 hrs.
If you need additional help, feel free to get in touch with us.
I tried this exact order and it wouldn't allow me to use the new account that was setup under the new email. Is there anything I can do to change my email address?
Your old account probably has the Premium service associated with it. As a security precaution, we don't let users create new accounts to circumvent an existing Premium account. In these cases, please email support(at)mobicip.com and we will verify that you are the owner of both the accounts, then transfer the Premium service over to the new account.
Please add the capabilities to alter your account information as a part of this app. Most companies provide the ability to alter your information as part of an account tab or option. The fact that a user has to delete the app and reinstall it is kind of, no offense, but lame. Especially, because you need to install it with the old email address in order to not be charged again. I hope I'm not the only one complaining about this cumbersome process. Thanks.
We cancelled with Time Warner Cable, so my old email address is not valid. I cannot send an email to mobicip from that address. There should be an option to change email address within the account. Please help me as I am trying to update features on my child's ipod. Thank you.